Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back in the US


Too many days without a computer... Still having some problems, but nowhere near what it was-not being able to open anything. Unfortunately, we are missing many files and programs that must be found and reloaded onto the computer, so if I don't post too often in the next few weeks, that is probably why. Though I will try to make sure one of us posts.

So, continuing to look forward to the new season of 24, and Survivor. We also like Project Runway, and Amazing Race. Hopefully we'll continue to move forward with our computer. It can be frustrating, but I am learning a little as I go.

I completed my first week as the new science guy and I'm happy to say it seemed to go well. It is a little nerve-racking for me to have other teachers basically watching me teach (and evaluating - unofficially - my style). It is interesting. Most of the teachers seemed ot be helpful and others were trying to correct papers while their kids acted up. I just wanted to say, "get off your butt and give me a hand here since I had 2 classes worth (40 kids)." But I think I did well, all things considered.

Anyway, I gotta run.

God Bless,
Derrick

No comments: