Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday: Random Thoughts

I like to copy people, and I have random thoughts, so here is a new thing I will be trying to be consistent with on Wednesdays. It will include some thought that could be developed into a longer post, but most could not, but I don't want them floating around in my head, so I wrote them down instead. I will do my best. I cannot make any promises of their quality, but I can say they are random.

1) I sometimes wish I could be ignorant, but I can't unlearn things. I can see how it would be helpful at times.

2) I wish new cars came with blinkers so we could see when they were going to change lanes

3) It was kind of gross watching the meercats fight over some of their own vomit.

4) I like Del Taco- There is no time where I not in a mood for it. (Tracy got some for us yesterday. It was lovely.

So, it begins. Sorry if you had higher hopes, but I only promised random. :-)

DB

2 comments:

Kwame E. said...

«I like to copy people,»

If you possess both technical prowess and a knowledge of written and spoken Mandarin you may have a lucrative career lined up for you in China.

«1) I sometimes wish I could be ignorant, but I can't unlearn things.»

We’re all ignorant, bruh. Take solace in this fact.

«2) I wish new cars came with blinkers so we could see when they were going to change lanes»

The whole no-signals thing doesn’t bother me that much, except at intersections. Cars usually drift to one side of a lane before they change lanes.

«3) It was kind of gross watching the meercats fight over some of their own vomit.»

If that was the best thing on TV that day, then Capt. Picard was right about people no longer watching TV in the 24th century. There is a TV programming bubble that is growing and has to burst at some point.

«4) I like Del Taco- There is no time where I not in a mood for it.»

People in the St. Louis area weren’t in the mood for it. I don’t think any are left there, which probably leaves those suckers with only Taco Bell (and I shudder even to mention that chain) and Red Burrito if any those are around.

D.B. said...

I'm afraid Mandarin may be out of my league.

I am certainly full of ignorance, but I was considering general intelligence, in a world who doesn't give a care for truth- because a lack of truth seems to make us feel better.

The meercats were at the zoo, but it was certainly interesting. And the state of much TV is a little weird, to be sure.