Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday- Random Thoughts

1) Even if all Christians were hateful, bigoted and intolerant, it does not somehow make homosexuality (or any other sin) ok.

2) It may show Christians as inconsistent, but not necessarily wrong.

3) If a child thinks he’s a rabbit, do we need to start feeding him carrots? Our gender is in our nature-it dictates whether I am a human or a boy…Allowing this only adds to the confusion. Greg Koukl

4) I like food that is made with just about any combination of these ingredients: pasta, bread, cheese, meat

5) Personal responsibility is painful at times.

2 comments:

Kwame E. said...

Apropos (4) have you tried the ramen burger yet? I hear it’s overrated.

D.B. said...

I have not tried it. Unfortunately, with finances, I don't always get to try new foods.