Thursday, October 13, 2005

How To Comment

There are several of you folks who are having difficulty leaving comments because you don't have a blog or user name. If you don't want to sign up, and I wouldn't blame you, just click the OTHER button (after you clicked on COMMENT) and put in your name. Don't worry about the web page name. Or you can log in as ANONYMOUS and just sign your name so I know who you are. Unless, of course, you want to say mean, cruel things and want to remain anonymous... :-)

I get to sub. Kindergarten today. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to bring up the topic of calvinism wondering who has heard of it what you think,etc. I heard about not too long ago when i received an essay on the topic in my email about 8 months ago maybe its too boring ;0